VOYA are delighted to announce the launch a new addition to our range of advanced serums with the release of our new Bio Retinol Concentrate Serum. This oil-based skin renewing booster serum is formulated to help improve the skins firmness and elasticity, whilst reducing the signs of premature aging such as dull skin and pigmentation. This advanced formula supports collagen synthesis and improves the appearance of blemish prone areas.
VOYA’s advanced formula contains Revinage®, which is a plant-based alternative to retinoids. Like retinol, it stimulates cellular proliferation and antioxidant activity whilst stimulating collagen production to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and blemishes, brightening the skin and leading to a more even skin tone. Plus, as it is made from natural sources, it is less reactive than retinol, thus it can be used every day and is ideal for those with more sensitive skins.
Revinage® has been clinically shown to:
- Reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation by 67% within 56 days*.
- Reduce the roughness of the facial skin by 36% after 42 days*.
- Reduce the appearance of deep-set wrinkles by 28% after 42 days*.
- Reduce anti-aging and anti-photoaging action by 119%*.
Other Key Ingredients
VOYA's Bio Retinol Concentrate Serum also contains five other key ingredients, including:
- Himanthalia Elongata – also known as Sea Spaghetti, contains high levels of Vitamin A, C and E as well as essential amino acids and minerals.
- Grapefruit Oil - an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound that has skin firming properties.
- Apricot Oil - rich in vitamin A and is used to seal in moisture and brighten skin.
- Acai Oil - rich in vitamin B and C which are powerful antioxidants which protect the skin and help promote firmness and brightness.
- Omega oils 3, 5 and 6 - help soothe skin and promote collagen production.
Benefits of VOYA’s Bio Retinol
With regular usage, VOYA's Bio Retinol Concentrate serum can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, along with skin redness, pigmentation, sunspots and scarring leaving the complexion brighter and more even. And, unlike classic retinoids, it can be used during the day and evening.
Benefits of incorporating VOYA's Bio Retinol Concentrate Serum into your skincare routine include:
- Encourages cellular proliferation.
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, acne scars and sunspots.
- Is a plant-based alternatives to retinoids, meaning it is less reactive and ideal for those with hypersensitive skin.
- Supports elastin and collagen production.
- Brightens skin & reduces redness.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
About VOYA Advanced Serums
Our founders & NPD team have spent 2 years working with cosmetic chemists & scientists to create a range of advanced serums that are skin concern driven, ethically sourced, certified organic and perfected by science. VOYA’s three new certified organic advanced facial serums have been formulated using innovative skin biotechnology.
Biotechnology reinvents ingredients in a lab that are more effective for the skin and may otherwise be environmentally harmful to source. In simple terms, biotechnology combines biology (bio) with chemistry (tech) and has moved out of the medical sphere into beauty. VOYA’s biotech ingredients are organic, there is no compromise between efficacy, organic and sustainability. These are ground-breaking, both science-driven and consciously created formulas.
All VOYA products are sent to the Soil Association and COMOS for certified organic evaluation. This is to ensure the products are not environmentally damaging and that they produce the least amount of pollutive agents as possible. We are pleased to say that all three advanced serums have been awarded the COMOS organic certificate. To reach the COSMOS organic standard, 95 per cent of a product’s ingredients must be certified organic.
Having a Soil Association or COSMOS logo on our products guarantees the following:
- All ingredients and their sourcing methods are checked.
- All Ingredients are GM Free.
- The protection of vulnerable plants.
- No Animal Testing.
- That only naturally derived colours and fragrances are used.
- Restrictions are in place regarding petrochemicals ingredients.
- Manufacturers are inspected annually.
- Packaging Standards are upheld.
- The company has environmental management systems in place to minimise waste.
**Clinical Study - E. Miyai, I. Yamamoto, J. Akiyama, and M. Yanagida, Inhibitory effect of ascorbic acid 2-O-α-Glucoside on the pigmentation of skin by exposure to ultraviolet light, Nishinihon J. Dermatol., 1996, 58, 439-443