Spa Business Development Manager (USA Based)
To oversee key corporate B2B relationships and their USA franchise partners. Maintaining their financial growth, while identifying opportunities to increase profitability, benefitting both VOYA and the corporate partner. Provide excellent customer service levels and establish areas to increase VOYAS market share with this corporate account.
Qualified Aesthetician or Body Massage Spa Specialist.
- Sales/Business management qualification.
- Face & body therapist qualification is desirable.
3 years in a similar role within the luxury Spa industry.
- Be able to work on own initiative and be a self-starter.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to create sales reports and chart performance.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Wide knowledge on competitive, and industry benchmarking and researching capability.
- Excellent Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
The Ideal Candidate must have
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Creative thinking which is essential for the role.
- Be highly organised & strategic.
- Have good commercial understanding of the ROI cycle.
- Strength in networking and building relationships.
Company laptop, business expense card, company car & phone expenses.
Please note, a clean, full drivers’ licence is required for this role.
Apply to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 18/06/21
Due to the volume of applications expected, only those who have been called to interview will be contacted.