Online Terms & Conditions
1. Scope and Parties
Your use of this website and any sub-domain of this Website is subject to our terms and conditions of use set out below and any other rules or policies that may be published on this Website. By using this Website, you are agreeing, to be bound by these terms and conditions. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. If you do not read our terms and conditions of use, you should not use this Website. These terms and conditions represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and Voya relating to the use of this Website and supersede any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or written and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by you and by Voya.
These terms and conditions apply only to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites. This Website is for use by people who are 18 years and over only.
2. Price of Goods
The price listed on the Website (the "Price") for Voya products and products of 3rd party manufacturers (the "Products") will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order on the Website. Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. We are entitled to adjust the Price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the Price for the Products on the Website is wrong.
3. Making a Purchase Online
Ordering from us couldn’t be easier! Browse our range of products in our online store and click 'add to basket'. You can check the products you've added to your basket at any time by clicking on the basket icon at the top of the page. Creating an account is beneficial to you as you will be able to save your billing and delivery details for quicker shopping next time. The full price and delivery charges will be displayed before you confirm the final payment. Once you have clicked on the [proceed to the checkout; order with obligation to pay] button, you have made a binding offer to purchase Products. We shall then send you an acknowledgement of receipt of your order by email with a summary of the details of your order. This acknowledgement of receipt does not constitute acceptance by us of your order. Your offer is deemed to be accepted by us, upon those Products being delivered to you as detailed in the dispatch confirmation email. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we have received full payment.
3.1 If We Cannot Accept or Fulfil Your Order
If we are unable to accept or fulfil your order, we will inform you of this via email, and issue a refund for the full amount paid, including any postage charges. The occasions for which this situation may arise is if a product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, or because we have identified an error in the price.
4. Use and Security
You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or any breach of security. You agree to abide by all applicable national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your usage, including the content of your transmissions through the Website. All information, designs, drawings, and other specifications provided on the Website are the exclusive property of VOYA and are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the Products. This Website contains proprietary and confidential information of VOYA and its licensors. You agree not to modify, reproduce, transmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, or broadcast any such material or content without the prior written approval of VOYA or any licensor.
We always reserve the right to place advertisements and promotions on the Website. Advertisers and sponsors on the Website are solely responsible for complying with all national and international laws (where relevant) and we exclude all liability howsoever arising therefrom.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
6.1 Any information contained on the Website is not meant to be comprehensive and if you are inexperienced in using the Products or are unsure of your abilities, you should always seek expert advice and assistance or contact the Product manufacturer. The information contained in the Website is for information purposes only and, although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, the information available through the Website is provided "as is" and "as available" and without representation or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied including merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and all such warranties are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. We do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the Website or from third parties will be correct, accurate timely, reliable, or otherwise. We accept no liability in relation to any of the above other than as may be provided for under your statutory rights.
6.2 This Website is controlled and operated by VOYA from Ireland. VOYA does not make any representation that the materials, products and/or the facilities or services offered through this Website are appropriate or suitable for use in countries other than Ireland, or that they comply with any legal or regulatory requirements of such other countries. In accessing this Website, you do so at your own risk and on your own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent any local laws are applicable.
6.3 While VOYA uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and as such VOYA will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
7. Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither VOYA nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of, or your inability to use, the materials, products and/or facilities or services offered through this Website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if Voya has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
8. Intellectual Property
All content available on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, page layout, underlying code, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of VOYA, our affiliates or other relevant third parties and is protected by Irish and international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of VOYA, our affiliates, partners, or licensors, in Ireland and other countries, and are protected by Irish and international trademark laws. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of VOYA or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. Modification of Terms
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of use or policies regarding the use of this Website at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of the terms and conditions of use on this Website. It is your responsibility to check the most up to date version of these terms and conditions.
10. Force Majeure
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions which is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to any force majeure incident.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions of use and any disputes arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Irish courts.
If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
We may terminate the Website with or without cause at any time. In addition, we, in our sole discretion, may terminate your Account for violation of the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions.
15. Newsletter and Targeted Advertising
When you buy from VOYA and with your express authorisation, we'll sign you up for our e-mail newsletter, full of great news and special offers. These are only sent quarterly or monthly, so we won't be bombarding you with emails! If you want to unsubscribe, you can at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe link' of the newsletters we send you.
We may engage in Targeted Advertising which allows us to develop personalised advertising so that it directly relates to offers that may be of interest to you. Advertisements are placed to reach consumers based on various traits such as demographics and consumer behavioural variables (such as product purchase history). Targeted Advertising enables us to determine user preferences and purchasing habits so that ads will more pertinent and useful more easily for consumers. If you would like to opt-out of receiving such advertising, please click the “unsubscribe” link in the advertisement and follow the instructions.
16. VOYA Promotions
- VOYA reserves the right to withdraw promotions and promotional codes at any time.
- When running promotions on the website, we reserve the right to prevent the use of additional discount codes/vouchers on products that are already part of a promotion on the website.
- Please note only one gift with purchase offer can be applied per transaction. If two gift with purchases are active at the same time, the gift which matches the qualifying spend of the customer at checkout will only be added.
- Customers should be aware that the use of promotional discount codes can affect the application of minimum spend gift with purchase promotions and free delivery. Please be advised that a free gift will be removed from a basket if the total spend fails to meet the minimum spend required, while a shipping charge will be applied should the basket value fall below the minimum spend required after the application of a promotional code to a basket.
- Only one promotion can be added to a basket. If your basket qualifies for a free gift then additional discount codes can not be used.
16.1 Christmas Sale
- The sale begins Sunday 26/12/21 at 10.00 am GMT
- Products shown on the following page are only included https://www.voya.ie/collections/christmas-voya-tides-of-joy-collection
- 20% discount has automatically been applied. No code is required.
- Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or codes and cannot be redeemed retrospectively. Additional discount codes cannot be applied.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- VOYA reserve the right to remove or end offers at any time.
16.2 GWP - Peppermint Pleasure
- Offer begins 19/01/22 at 4.00pm (GMT).
- A free Peppermint Pleasure Herbal Tea will be automatically added to baskets of €50.00 / £43.00.
- Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or codes and cannot be redeemed retrospectively.
- If a customer would like to redeem a discount code instead of the Free Gift, they can remove the free gift and then apply the code.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- VOYA reserve the right to remove or end offers at any time.
17. Mailing List Sign-up Discount Code
- The Voucher code is redeemable against the value of your basket (excluding shipping costs)
- This code is a single-use code and cannot be used against multiple orders.
- Please note that the 15% discount is only redeemable against full-priced items.
- It is not redeemable against Limited Edition Giftsets, including Christmas Gift Sets, 50ml Cleanest Touch Hand Cleanser, 20cl Scented Candles, Reed Diffuser Sticks or Gift Bags.
- The code is also not redeemable against any products that are part of a promotion and those that are already subject to a discount, to include Duo Sets, Kits, and Bundles.
- VOYA reserve the right to restrict the use of this code in conjunction with any other promotional codes and promotions.
- Offer cannot be redeemed retrospectively.
- VOYA reserve the right to end or suspend the offer at any time.
19. Best Before Dates
To get the very best out of our products, we recommend using the products within 6 months after opening. Please see best before dates displayed on our packaging.
20. Organic Nature of Products
21.1 Due to the high organic nature of VOYA products, variations in batches do occur, this is the nature of using only organic ingredients. Some batches may differ from one another even though the source, quantities and processing of the ingredients remain the same.
21.2 Because of VOYA's organic status we do not use any strong chemicals/ingredients to stabilise or maintain our products in a uniform state, so, unfortunately, some small variations may occur.
22.3 No returns will be accepted unless there is found to be an issue with the entire batch of the product in question.
21. Scented Reed Diffusers
We recommend changing the oil in VOYA Reed Diffuser's every 4-6 weeks. The strength of the scent will also depend on the position of the diffuser, for example, if it is placed in a very open space, in direct sunlight or near a radiator or heating device, then the scent may diffuse more rapidly and thus the oil may need to be changed on a more regular basis. We would also suggest that users flip the reeds frequently to help diffuse and prolong the scent.