Renewal Eyes | 100% Organic Seaweed Eye Masks
Made from 100% Organic Irish Laminaria Digitata (Seaweed), VOYA Renewal Eyes naturally hydrates and soothes the delicate under-eye area, reducing dark circles and puffiness. Laminaria Digitata Extract is scientifically proven to increase the skin's ability to fight free-radical damage, decrease trans-epidermal water loss, and help with Collagen 1 production*.
4 pairs per pack.
Our 100% organic seaweed eye masks deliver deep hydration to the delicate eye area. They are made from pure hand harvested, sustainably sourced Irish Laminaria Digitata seaweed – nothing more, nothing less. Our scientific studies confirm that this seaweed helps collagen 1 production in the skin by over 202%. Laminaria has also been proven to increase the skins’ ability to fight against free radicals by over 122%*. *in-vitro testing the Shannon Biotechnology Research Centre, Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Cools and soothes the delicate under-eye area.
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- Fights against free-radical damage*
- Decreases trans-epidermal water loss.
- Supports the skin’s production of Collagen 1*
- Store in water in the fridge and product can be used twice within a 24-hour period.
How to Use
- Soak pair in very warm water in a bowl for approximately 5 minutes to activate seaweed.
- Eye masks are ready to remove once they have expanded and are pliable and soft. Remove from the warm water and leave to stand for 2 minutes.
- Eye masks should be cool upon application. Apply after cleansing to clean dry skin.
- Press and smooth directly onto skin and hold until it sticks. Leave on for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Ensure to spread excess seaweed gel outwards onto the surrounding eye area for an added collagen and antioxidant boost.
- Use alongside VOYA’s Bright Eyes Crème during the day for a revitalising lift or for a restorative treatment use alongside VOYA’s Visage Eye Mask at night.
- Dispose in your compost bin or apply directly to a flower/herb bed as compost.
Our eye masks are packaged in dried form and are super lightweight. Leaving no trace, these masks are 100% compostable, the packaging board is made with compostable FSC board, and the inner sachets are recyclable.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Suitable for Vegans: Yes
- Contains Gluten: No
- Contains Nuts: No
- Suitable for Pregnancy: Yes
This Product is
100% Laminaria Leaves Hand-Harvested from The Wild Atlantic Way.