Lazy Days | Detoxifying Seaweed Bath
Take the seaweed bathing experience home with VOYA Lazy Days, the original VOYA wellness product. Ireland's only indigenous wellness therapy, seaweed bathing stems from a three-hundred-year-old tradition. Relax in a bath of Fucus Serratus (Seaweed) hand-harvested from the Atlantic Ocean off the west coast of Ireland. Skin will be left feeling soft and smooth. Utilising only the natural power of Seaweed to deeply moisturise the skin, a seaweed bath is the simplest and purest of all organic treatments
- Firms and moisturises the skin.
- Algae Extracts from Seaweed have an amazing moisturising effect on hair and nails.
- Helps reduce visible signs of ageing.
- The opportunity to take a relaxing spa experience home.
Directions for Use
- For best results soak the seaweed and sea salt in a bath of hot water, ensure that you add cool water if desired to ensure a comfortable bath temperature.
- The seaweed will naturally hydrate and spring back to life. The hot water will release the plant's alginate properties, squeezing the seaweed will also help to release more gel.
- You can keep the seaweed in the net or release the seaweed from the net if desired. Take care when entering and leaving the bath as the gel is very slippery.
- You can reuse this seaweed bath product for 2 consecutive days/baths. If re-using the seaweed store in a basin or keep in a drained bath overnight, add in the extra sachet of salt during bath preparation.
- While each bunch of seaweed is handpicked and visually examined, it undergoes no chemical or mechanical treatment, and as such there is always a very small possibility that some of the naturally occurring flora & fauna may still be present (but will be inactive due to the drying process).
- After Use - the seaweed makes an excellent organic garden compost.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Suitable for Vegans: Yes
- Contains Gluten: No
- Contains Nuts: No, but we cannot guarantee their presence due to cross contamination.
- Suitable for Pregnancy: Yes, after the 1st Trimester. All bathing causes your blood pressure to drop, as with any bath treatments during pregnancy keep water warm but not too hot. Overheating may cause you to become lightheaded. Following your bath, get out of the water slowly and carefully.
- Suitable for those undergoing treatment for cancer: No
This Product Is:
100% Hand-Harvested Organic Seaweed: Fucus Serratus Seaweed *, Sodium Chloride. *Organic