Position: Marketing Manager
Role Description:A once in a lifetime opportunity for an experienced marketing manager to join VOYA and all subsidiary companies including, Sea Ór Supplements.
LocationBased in our head office in Sligo, so must be in commuting distance to Sligo Town.
Responsible for the day to day management and strategic planning of the marketing department, including managing marketing personnel within an SME. To oversee all e-commerce, B2B and B2C marketing tasks. Working closely with Head of Sales to ensure all appropriate materials, presentations, tools, sales campaigns are provided to enable them to meet the company sales objectives. Coordinating with operations to ensure efficient and effective roll out of all POS and marketing materials. Development and implementation of a 5-year rolling NPD plan, working closely with HOS, GM and Operations Manager to ensure product launches are effective and meet required deadlines. Working with HR to support Voya policies and to implement succession planning initiatives, recruiting when necessary in line with company strategy.
Contract Type: Full-Time
Hours per week: 40 hours (Flexibility is required for attendance at trade shows and press events essential for this role. Including occasional international travel.)
Essential Qualification:Higher level Education/Training within Marketing.
Desired Qualification:Degree in Marketing
Essential Experience:Min 4-years+ marketing experience working for a premium/luxury brand. Experience with e-commerce and a proven track record in brand management.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Adobe. Must be able to deliver excellent quality presentations that are innovative and creative. Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team player, energetic, motivated, and passionate about the skin-care/wellness industry.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to be visionary.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Creative and detail orientated.
Company Benefits include:
- VOYA incorporate a full wellness programme to all employees i.e.Yoga, Pilates and healthy eating workshops.
- Quarterly product allocation.
- Additional benefits relevant to service may include long term disability and death in service.
If you would like to apply for this role please email email@example.com with your up to date C.V and letter of interest.
Closing Date: 15th February 2019.