Position: Business Development Manager
- 2-3 years previous business development experience in the professional beauty industry.
- A proven track record of meeting sales objectives.
- A recognised face and body beauty qualification
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- The ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and be target driven.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Teamworking and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Competitive salary structure, company car, phone and expenses.
- A workplace dedicated to supporting all employees in health & wellbeing.
- Personal development planning and training.
If you enjoy a fast paced and dynamic role then please send your C.V to email@example.com before 1st July 2018.
Please Note: Due to an expected large volume of applicants we will respond to the selected candidates only to arrange an interview.