We at VOYA share the belief that all clients going through treatment for cancer or survivors of cancer, deserve safe and effective treatments within spas. Along with other product houses, training academies and non-profit organisations, we sincerely hope that we will soon live in a world where no client is turned away from spa treatments simply for ticking the cancer box on the consultation/intake form.
In collaboration with Christine Clinton Cancer Care VOYA are rolling out a new advanced Cancer Care training program. The program launched this Autumn has a focus on both the specific needs of our guests and those of our therapists. At VOYA we believe passionately in the power of education and have therefore developed advanced training for our spa professionals across the globe.
We understand the many side effects of cancer treatments and appreciate the need to support and improve the quality of life of our guests who may be in active treatment or in recovery. Using the finest organic ingredients and thoughtful feedback from guests living with cancer. We are proud to announce that selected VOYA Spas will now provide our TENDER TIDES Treatment Menu. Which includes four wellbeing rituals created to support and nurture our clients during and after treatment.
You can currently avail of the Tender Tides Treatment Menu in the following VOYA Spas:
- VOYA Seaweed Baths, Strandhill, Co. Sligo, Ireland
- Chill Spa @ The Ice House, The Quay, Quignalecka, Ballina, Co. Mayo, Ireland
- Seascape Spa, Silver Tassie Hotel, Ramelton Rd, Ballymaleel, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland
- Escape Spa at The Imperial Hotel,76 South Mall St, Centre, Cork, T12 A2YT, Ireland
- Sands Seaweed Spa, Connemara Sands, Mannin Bay, Derrygimlagh, Ballyconneely, Co. Galway, H71 TY79, Ireland
- Luxe Spa at the Four Seasons Hotel & Leisure Club Carlingford, Co. Louth, Ireland
- Beauty Within, 6 Carleton Street, Portadown, BT62 3EN, County Armagh, Northern Ireland
About Christine Clinton Cancer Care
Christine has been a spa professional for over 28 years. She has trained in Medical Massage for Cancer Patients at Memorial Sloan Kettering in NYC 11 years ago and Oncology Skincare 10 years ago. Additionally, Christine was trained in Mind and Body Medicine at Harvard University.
Christine brings a unique warmth and positive energy to her training. Her extensive knowledge and experience coupled with her compassionate listening and natural teaching abilities enable her to create customized treatments for private clients and student training. Christine Clinton Cancer Care™ education program teaches qualified spa therapists how to bring safe, effective spa services to clients living with cancer.