Directions for Use
Gently massage into the skin, in upwards motions. This oil can be applied morning and night, after showering or bathing. Massage onto problem areas to reduce stretch marks on legs, hips & back.
- Strengthens skin to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Firms and tones skin during pregnancy and throughout postpartum weight loss.
- Enhanced with cacay seed oil (with 3 x more retinol than rosehip, and more vitamin than argan oil!) to combat wrinkles & fine lines.
- Formulated with essential fatty acids and powerful antioxidants to rejuvenate and nourish the skin.
- Promotes the development of Collagen, helping to strengthen, firm & tighten skin.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Suitable for Vegans: Yes
Contains Gluten: No
Contains Nuts: Yes
Suitable for Pregnancy: Yes
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Fucus Serratus (Seaweed) Extract*, Caryodendron Orinocense (Cacay) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil*, Tocopherol, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract , Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil Expressed*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetivert) Root Oil*, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Benzyl Benzoate+, Benzyl Salicylate+, Citronellol+, Eugenol+, Geraniol+, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Organic, +Naturally Occurs In Essential Oils.
94.96% Organic of Total